Agent, your mission involves kidnapping, possession of materialistic goods and technical abilities.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent, your mission involves kidnapping, possession of materialistic goods and technical abilities.

Post  sungie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 am

If you feel like being James Bond…

- A hunky man – due to the lack of variety in this country, my requirements for this hunky man are the following. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Chris Evans, or a hockey player (or a hockey player who looks like Joseph/Chris would be SUPER).

- This polar bear http://i.minus.com/iBjggllWTYF0I.gif

- A box of Kraft Mac and Cheese cause Japan doesn't eat Mac and CHEESE.

If you feel like being Ethan Hunt…

- Brand name purses OOH LOOK SO PRETTY

- A car that doesn't run like a golf cart

- A mattress

If you feel like being Jason Bourne (with actual working links!)

- Autographed hockey memorabilia (Any of these fine lads would also work for a Hunky Man)

1) Jonathan Toews

2) Alex BREADLER

3) Logan Coture

Or this AWESOME BEST THING EVER

Screw it, I’ll be Austin Powers

Let’s face it, it’s very difficult for you guys to get things for me as I get farther and farther. I just wanted to make a ridiculous list for fun but in reality the easiest things are –

- I have a Kindle! So if you want to get an Amazon Gift Card, I can buy books! Yay education!!

- Anything is fine actually. There’s nothing that I really need or want. Photoframes, little cool random knick knacks, interesting coffee table books, I’ll love it Very Happy.

If you do insist on getting me something, you do NOT have to ship it to Japan no-sir! Just get someone neutral to ask for my Canadian address and my parents will inform me of when it has arrived and it will be something I look super forward to when I get back to Canada!

Or ala last year – I will come and pick up my gift personally sooner or later.

sungie
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Agent, your mission involves kidnapping, possession of materialistic goods and technical abilities.

Post  Kanè on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 am

Sungie, I love you. The way you rank your list literally made me laugh out loud, and I exploded when I saw "Screw it. I'll be Austin Powers."

Kanè
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

View user profile http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Agent, your mission involves kidnapping, possession of materialistic goods and technical abilities.

Post  sungie on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 am

I live to serve ;D

sungie
OMGWTFBBQ CREW
OMGWTFBBQ CREW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top